viernes, 3 de octubre de 2014

Nicolás "Kun" Martínez....

   I want to tell you about a great friend: Nicolás Martínez... He is a friend that lives early of my house and a person who accompanies to me in many situations of my life. We meet to play table tennis or soccer... even, He challenges me in a match in the play station to demonstrate who is the better in this activity.
   I knew him in a chapel where both work. I remember that this day we went to the chapel to put a tent in the garden of the chapel. The first time, I thought that he was a vain person, but with the time I understand that he just was a man with a special sense of humour. Before that this first time, we shared some moments in different situations like meetings, soccer match and birthday parties... even, I helped to him to win over a friend with who he is today in a relationship.
   I think that we have many things in common: Both are fanatic to Colo-Colo, a soccer team that we support and encourage all the weekends. Also, we practice some sports like soccer, table tennis or drink beer... Ok, the last isn't a sport, but we enjoy doing it!
   I see him regularly, almost all the weekends. We meet to do any sport or to go to a party and drink some of alcohol... Sometimes, we meet to watch Colo-Colo soccer match by the TV and encourage or suffer, it depends to the scoreboard.

In the last time, he changes his surname, because the last surname remembers to him his absent father. Now, He has the surname of his stepfather: "Martínez". A freak datum is that he put him the nickname "Kun" because he admires to a soccer player: Sergio Kun Aguero. Today, he has many team shirts with this nickname in the back: "Nico Kun".


7 comentarios:

  1. jajaaj nico kun is a nice nickname to play football

    ResponderEliminar
  2. great have an old friends for a long time

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I like a lot the photo!
    We can see the happiness in the three :))

    ResponderEliminar
  4. ajjaja absolutly drink beer it's never been not a sport.... until now xD

    cheers !

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Hi!
    My friend lives far away, and I hate it!

    ResponderEliminar
  6. jaja, I like your concept of sports !!!

    ResponderEliminar
  7. jajajaa drink beer should be a sport!
    Congrats for your friendship (:

    ResponderEliminar