viernes, 10 de octubre de 2014

My last birthday...

I believe that my last birthday was something special. These day, I had a test in the subject "Psychology of the Development II", and after that, I agreed gather with a friend to lunch together. Before that, some friends called me and took me to "Portal Nuñoa". In this place, we play pool during an hour, making jokes and laughing all the time. Next, They took me to "Dunkin Donuts" where they buy me a donut like it was a birthday cake, while they sang me the "happy birthday" ... even the seller of donuts sang me the happy birthday!.
At 14:00 I meet with my friend to launch. We went to "Newen vegetariano" (I am not a vegetarian, but I went to share a moment with her); the food was delicious! I never had think that the vegetarian food could be so tasty. After that, My friend and me went to eat an ice cream to Portal Nuñoa... we talk during 2 hours more, when other friend called to me by a cell phone and told me that he wanted see me, but that he had to go out of the university. I told him that I was going to the university and that they should wait for me, but he told me that he wouldn't... Is these moment I was sad because I wanted see my friend.
After that, I leave my friend in the university because she had something to do. When we came into the university, a lot of friends jumped over me and hug me, even the friend that told me that he went away of the university... all was planning to surprise me, even the lunch and the phone call! 
I shared all the afternoon with them, playing the guitar and drinking beer... They are great persons! When I got to my house, other friend was waiting for me. We ate cake and talk much time...
I think that this day was so special because I never had think that my friends gave me this surprise, and many friends to different places sharing with me these special day... this day was so great!



3 comentarios: