viernes, 5 de septiembre de 2014

Pokémon...

Well! This week I need talk you about a TV programme that I enjoyed when I was a kid: and I choose Pokémon. This programme is about the adventures of a kid that live in a world with creatures called pokémon. The pokémon are creatures with powers and they are from different kinds: Water, Fire, Grass, Rock, Ghost, Psychic, etc... Sometimes, this pokémon could participate in battles, where they demonstrate his strength, skills and strategy game. The story passes around Ash, a kid who wants to be a Pokémon Master. Ash has a pokémon who are also his best friend: Pikachu, and also with his Pokémon Team (what includes Squirtle, Bulbasaur, Charizard ,Pidgeotto and Kingler) . They travel the Kanto region searching adventures, friends and trying to get the medals of the 8 different Pokémon Gym. To get these medals, he needs win a battle against each one of the Gym Leaders, and then, when he could get the 8 medals, he could register in the Pokémon League, challenging Pokémon Teams of the entire region in a competence.


This programme was showed in 1996, but today it continues in the TV programming with new seasons and new pokémon... I like pokémon because it shows me a new world with challenges, adventures, friendship, values and emotions... I remember that more of once I cried for a sad moment in the chapter of the day, or I laughed with the situations into it... Especially I love a ghost pokémon called Gengar (who is in the found of my blog) because is a funny and dark pokémon who jokes people... and to conclude this post, I want to give you a little moment with him and his friends...

7 comentarios:

  1. I used to see Pokemon with my brother when I was a child. I think that the best chapter was when Ash have to leave Charizard, in special the part when the Ash Charizard combat with the others Charizards and lost.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Oh, wow, you had killed me with this publication. Inevitably, I remember when I just wanted to come to my house for watch Pokémon. I liked so much the old generations, but I don't know what to think about new. In this sence, I prefer the past, haha.

    See you!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. jajaja everyone watched pokemon, I was a pokemon trainner with a credential! xD catch'em all!! :)
    Cheers!!

    ResponderEliminar
  4. I really liked the games for gameboy when I was younger... I've heard there's actually like championships of pokemon and that kind of stuff.

    ResponderEliminar
  5. I really love this program too, im still play it on my 3ds

    ResponderEliminar
  6. nice. in school we used to call a friend snorlax because he was overweight!

    ResponderEliminar
  7. Oh dear, the first two season were soooo goood. Newer ones... not so much. It is hard for me to find someone who dislikes this funny show.
    But even then, I like the games so much better.

    ResponderEliminar