domingo, 14 de septiembre de 2014

Fiestas Patrias...

Well, I need tell you about Fiestas Patrias... I celebrate Fiestas Patrias with my family, almost always in the church's inn. My family and I participate in this inn all night; but in the day, we join with uncles, grandparents and cousins to share a great lunch, or to make a great roast...
The past year, we did the same; we went to the church's inn and we dance all night, drinking "terremoto" and dancing "cueca"... even I won a cueca's championship that was in the inn.
The best Fiestas Patrias that I remember was when I had 14... I went to a inn in Parque O'Higgins with my grandmother, my uncle my cousin and my brother... we ate breaded and we dance cueca... it was a great day! I think that this day was so good because I was with my family, the people that saw how I grew... I love them and I feel that all moments with them are great....
I think that many activities of Fiestas Patrias are very funny, like rayuela or the greasy pole... I think these activities are a great reflex of our customs... I like the Cueca, because is a dance with romance, flirting and play... all that I need...
About the Chilean rodeo, I think that is an activity that was a sport in the past, but that today is inconceivable because it causes much unnecessary suffering to a defenseless animal...
I really love the Chilean customs, but I think that in this time the people could understand that some things are unnecessary to preserve the culture... and I love the Chilean culture

1 comentario:

  1. I enjoy the chilean food :D and terremotos xD, but the drink that I really love is chicha xD

    See you next week! :)

    ResponderEliminar