viernes, 22 de agosto de 2014

Italy...

Hi! Today, I want to tell you about a great country that I want to go: Italy. I think that this country is a great place because it had much History in his streets, with his people and with his food... I love the Italian food.
I don't know so much about Italy, but I think that the people that live here would be so nice, with much personality and much culture. I remember television series like Marco, an Italian boy that was looking for his mother; in this series the people had a great aspect.
Italy is a Cultural Center of the World, because many artists lived here, especially in "The Reborn", where artists like Leonardo da Vinci and Rafael Sanzio created their masterpieces.
If someday I could go to here, I'll go to the first restaurant that I found and I'll eat all that I could eat: Pizzas, Pastas, etc. Then, I'll visit the museums of arts or the church on the area... maybe and if I have lucky, I could know Venecia, the city with water's streets.
Maybe I could study in Italy someday, but I'm not sure of this because I don't speak Italian, and also I don't have where live here... So I believe that if I'll go to Italy someday, it just will be to travel the place...
Well, I think that this is all that I know of this beautiful country... But maybe someday I'll discovered more of it...

5 comentarios:

  1. I think Italy it's like the cradle of the pasta, so if you really like that food it's a nice place to go. Also, they have The Godfather... I think that's enough reason to go there.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. When I think in Italy, the Tarantella music sounds in my mind :( jajaja I think that's a country very beautiful, with a strong identity and unique characteristics

    ResponderEliminar
  3. This place have a rich culture. There are wonderful monuments, a wonderful architecture, and specially, I imagine that the people is amazing.

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Hi Luis!
    I am very surprised because Italy is too a country that i wuold like visit, this confirm me the idea of that I have visit Italy.

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Pasta and history. A great combination :)

    ResponderEliminar